Tokyo College of Music
Noriko believes passionately in passing on her knowledge to the next generation of pianists and delights in working with amateur and professional students of all standards.
Noriko is frequently asked to give master-classes, courses, lectures on performance practice and presentation, and holds several teaching posts as well as developing new associations through Reflections on Debussy (working with Royal Northern College of Music and Chethams amongst others). Noriko has also presented several of the BBC Pianothon days giving public master-classes and lessons to keen attendees.
Noriko currently holds the following posts:
- Visiting Professor, Tokyo College of Music
- Lecturer at Tokyo College of Music High School
- Professor of piano, Guildhall School of Music and Drama, London
In 2012 Noriko will once more return to perform and to tutor a week at Chetham's International Piano Festival in Manchester.
© G. Alink
Noriko is also sought after as an adjudicator and has judged the:
- BBC Young Musician of the Year Competition
- ARD International Music Competition in Munich
- International Paderewski Piano Competition
- Honens International Piano Competition
- Scottish International Piano Competition
If you would like to find out more about Noriko's education activities or to discuss ideas for collaboration please contact us.